Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Will the world End on 21/12/12? (on my birthday)?

 As many people around the world says THE WORLD WILL END IN 21ST DECEMBER 2012 (according to mayan Calender), fortunately or unfortunately on my birthday I just wanted to clear what is this Mayan calender's end?, what is this on the religious perspective mainly in Islam, as I am a believer of  Islam, and also we have seen the Hollywood movie “2012” that was based on a prediction of Mayan civilization according to which the world will be ended on December 21 2012 because in Mayan calender there is no date after 21st December 2012. I went through Articles & Some discussions with people with whom I move with and I prefer to share with you guys my blog readers .Before you read  rest of this article I have to say more importantly, I have never written an article on my own in my blog this is the first time I have attempt to write. I believe that you people may forgive if anything wrongs, particularly in grammar as a proverb also says "To err is human".

Q: Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
When I google this issue I could find an Article which is written in the Nasa's official site as " Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012.
This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar."(Ref.1)

Q: What does Islamic scholars says about this?
I went through many articles and also Discussed about this issue with some Islamic Scholars, more or less every ones' answer was the same "One Day this World definitely end but It's Allah (God) almighty knows and this can be a last Era but NO ONE can say particularly  on December 21st THE WORLD WILL END and also even there are some end world's signs still there to come like prophet jesus return & Hazrad Mahdi (Al) commings and they will rule this world for some times."


Interestingly I asked this Question in Yahoo Answers as "Do you believe that world ends in 20121221 (on my birth day)?" as to know what people's  around the world thinking. Within a minute there were 14 answers I could find, which showed me many people are interested or influenced by this issue. Many of them was answered as " No it won't happen" , but some people  said it'll happen & may happen and I could find some interesting answers also, as I mentioned it is my birthday.(Ref. 2)

I personally believe it will not happen as I have went through many articles Religiously & Scientifically there is no enough evidence to believe that WORLD WILL END and Even Mayan Calender will (as I have mentioned above-from Nasa's official site). I believe that this article is useful for you, if there is anything to comment you are welcomed.

May Allah (God) almighty Help us and Give us knowledge so we people will be rightly judged the issues like this.
 
References:
1. http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html
2. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121212050003AAt97tG  

3 comments:

  1. Asfer & other friends thankz for your g+1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men ask you concerning the Hour. Say, “The knowledge of it is with Allah alone. And what may make you perceive? Perhaps the Hour is near.”
    (Surah Ahzab, 63)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...