Saturday, August 3, 2013

Final Day Of Ramadan

The Last Day of Ramadan!
There is no Tharaweeh tonight!
Why I'm So Sad??
Why I'm So Sad the day before Eid???
Really I should be happy!!
I don't know what's wrong with me??
From Ramadan to Ramadan,
Time after time
It's the same story!! the Same Story!!
I thought I would be able to pray a lot, read a lot Qura'n & change my life around!!
Instead I feel so ashamed to myself!!
How could I let go Ramadan just like that??
I didn't get the most of it!! no way!!
I can't believe how can I let the opportunity of Ramadan Escape away without making real difference in my life!!
What if I do not get another Ramadan??
Why I forgot this opportunity to change my life again??

Ya Allah forgive me in this last movement of blessed month for indeed I have not worshiped you;
As you deserved to be Worshiped!!

DO NOT LET ANOTHER RAMADAN JUST PASS YOU BY!!!
LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NED TO MAKE THIS THE FINEST RAMADAN YOU EVER HAD!!!

-Azreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...